Sunday, June 29, 2008

From Our Blog To Yours

Hey, it's been awhile, I am such a lazy woman lately :D
Here's new update from the challenge of SSD, as usual, FOB2Y:

Today, I want everyone to blog about their favorite birthday year. What age was the best? Do you think you’ve reached it yet? Post about the experiences that have made you who you are. Bring it, girls!

Leave a comment here with a link to your blog to get your reward point! (Oh, and you have to wish me a Happy Birthday, too!) Yeah, I know…I’m SUCH a diva!

My fave birthday year is ... well ... I've been through more than 30 years hahaha ... and I think the best one is the one that I celebrate with my kids and my brothers, well - my brother and my brother in law are staying at my house so every celebration are being held together.
The first one is the one that I had with both my Bianca and my Raphael, as Bianca just born last year on Feb, so ... I could say that the best year was last year ... 2007 when I was 33 years old ;)

Rgds,
Charlz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...