Tuesday, January 8, 2008

From Our Blog 2 Yours

From Our Blog 2 Yours is one of, for me, a very creative way to encourage people doing blogging, especially for our own sake of tracking method to keep all the life happenings in books - digitally.

And here I am participating as I have been falling in love with Sweet Shoppe Design before I even try to become Creative Team and doing layouts only with freebies :)

Now ... in this event, they asked us this:
For this week’s FOB2Y challenge, I’d like you to post on your own blog about which SSD challenge is your favorite. Which do you most look forward to? Simply post about the challenge and include a link to one of your layouts from that challenge (it doesn’t have to be a new layout… just any layout that you’ve completed for your favorite challenge).

For all challenges in all scrapbook forum - I love Scraplift Challenge ... it's sooooo inspiring to learn from others layouts ... but THIS MORNING, I just found out that doing other kind of challenge is also exciting!

I done mine at Sweet Inspiration Challenge - because I was just having such a beautiful holiday on December (closing year 2007) with my family at Jakarta. Doing outdoor activities and playing around at Dunia Fantasi (Indonesian Disneyland I guess hehehe).
And I am sooooooooo surprised that this layout I called Fly High has become the LAYOUT OF THE WEEK of SSD!.
























I am soooooooo happy ... happy happy happy ...
They also announce it in their blog
here. (Gals, you're all just like what your forum title is, so SWEET!).
So ... my choice of challenge that I love in SSD - would be Sweet Inspiration Challenge :)
And anyone should be participated in Sweet Shoppe Designs Challenge, they are awesome and will make you one step more creative than you ever did before (LOL).

Once again, thanks SSD!

Sweet and sweet for you all,
Charlz

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I saw that layout in one of the galleries. It is incredible

Charlize_C said...

thanks you so much! it's my first time I feel great! SSD is my favourite shop!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...