Saturday, January 12, 2008

Our Jakarta Holiday Layouts

Well ... we were having a holiday in Jakarta. Actually it was for Yusak's wedding but then we also continue the trip for our holiday. Too bad, Bianca was not with us. Beside she was too little to be taken with, it's also for her own sake ... it's tiring!

Then, I used them for Heather Manning's kit ... it's my new designer, I am her guest CT for January!

2007 holiday at Jakarta























Credits:

All by Heather Manning:
Jordans Sandy Beach
Fold Em Ups
Dirt Dont Hurt Frame

and it came up at Digishoptalk Forum in Weekend Gallery Standout! I am sooooooooo happy of course :D

Then another LO's for her too:

My little boy - Raphael with his friends, new friends:
Josa, James & Jennifer























Credits:

Heather Manning - Dirt Dont Hurt
Anja J - Sweet Flower

and of course, my task at DID for their designers, my January's is for Melissa Herzog
























this is sweet, I love pink!
Josa & Raphael at Gelanggang Samudra, Jakarta

Credits:

Melissa Herzog and BuzyBeeScrapper Designs - Faithful Memories

and My Little Fireman























Raphael at Kidzania, trying to be a fireman!


Credits:

Designs by Shelle - Finishing Touches
Melissa Herzog and BuzyBeeScrapper Designs - Faithful Memories

Wow ... enough for the weekend LOs ... actually I have 2 or 4 more ... but let it be until tomorrow, or next week :D
WHY? I can't upload or download from office anymore, how sad!
So I'll be doing it from home ...

Well ... no regrets huh?

I am planning to have my daughter, Bianca sweet little birthday party ... so it's going to be a busy week
I have done my restaurant arrangemtn, souvenirs ... the next thing to do is:
Cake, OF COURSE ... then PHOTOGRAPHER ... and of course Invitation!
so ... beware of the busy mommy of the week, ME! Hahahahaha

Happy as always,
Charlz

8 comments:

Petra said...

cute pages and I saw that you got mentioned in the gallery standouts thread...congrats! That's just great! :)

Good luck on planning the brithday party and have a great weekend!

Charlize_C said...

Thanks thanks thanks!
It'll be a busy month!

Lindsay Jane said...

Great photos TFS! :)

Kelly Pyron said...

Wow... sounds like you have been very busy! Great layouts!

gabs-art said...

I commented all these beautiful layouts already at DST - wish you good luck with the party

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous layouts! Congrats on being in the gallery standouts! I'm all tickled that you were chosen using my stuff. How neat!

Have a great day!

Monique said...

Beautiful layouts! And have fun with the party! I need to start thinking of some b-day party ideas for my DD, she'll be 3 next month! Boy they grow fast! Have a great day!

Léa said...

Very nice blog and LO's. Congratulations for the gallery standout...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...