Friday, February 3, 2012

New Release | SOLO QP Series 6-9 & MINI KIT at GUEST Store

STILL in the month of LOVE!

And I have created more SOLO QP Series
So you can just grab them and put your LOVING pictures in it!
Easy and simple!

SOLO QP Series 5 to 9

All of them 20% OFF during weekend!

SOLO QP Series 5 taken from I Am Blessed Collection



SOLO QP Series 6 taken from Let's Talk About Love Collection



SOLO QP Series 7 taken from Baby, I Love You Collection



SOLO QP Series 8 taken from It Had To Be You Collection



SOLO QP Series 9 taken from Bunch of Loves Collection



I also have a NEW MINI Valentine's kit at
PICKLEBERRYPOP

MIO AMORE



You also can buy the separate ELEMENT, PAPER and ALPHA PACK:





Look at some GORGEOUS layouts by the Exquisite Team:



Don't forget, I gave away some FReEBIES that you may want to have at my blog
Make sure to check out my blog regularly for:
FREEBIES
SNEAK PEEK & WIN IT
NEW RELEASES
PHOTOGRAPHY
THIS WEEK HAPPENING
and a bit and pieces of
INTERMEZZO

Last but not least, stay tune
for a complete collection full of sparkling and love next week at SBG!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...