Thursday, February 9, 2012

Celebrate Valentine's With 20-35% Discount and FREEBIES


It'll be a few more days to Valentine's!
So ... celebrate with me!
Grab all Vale
ntine's Collection
at 35% off at Scrapbookgraphics
Valid until February 14!
Don't miss it!



And I have a new collection which is included in the Valentine's Celebration Sale!
Check out the other color of Valentine's with:

LOVE RENDEZVOUS
Kit | Frame Clusters | Stacked Papers | Bundle

Romance sometimes is not about pink and red ...
but have another beautiful color
that reflect the elegance of love through romance.
This kit specially made for everyone
who wants love to be celebrated out of pink and red colors!









The Exquisite Team are also deep into romance creating layouts with the collection,
Here they are:




And I also have another SALE at Pickleberrypop where I am guesting this February,
ALL of my Valentine's Collection there also hav 20% OFF!
YAY!



I also have a NEW Mini Kit and some elements collection there:

THINK OF YOU MINI KIT





I also made another series of Playing With Stitches
matched to the color scheme of Think Of You Kit:

PLAYING WITH STITCHES 3



and another series of Playing With Frames:

PLAYING WITH FRAMES 4



All the Exquisite Team are now still working on the layouts
Because I just finished everything today LOL ...
Make sure to stay tune BECAUSE
the collection at Pickleberrypop
WILL NOT UP until tomorrow!

And .. to make the Valentine's Celebration MERRIER!
I have 2 FREEBIES!

EXPIRED, THANK YOU!


EXPIRED, THANK YOU!

***

and FINALLY the Exclusive FREEBIE for Facebook is UP!
Check out at Charlize Creations FB Fan Page right now!



May you all have wonderful Valentine's with the one that you love!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

2 comments:

Amie Lambert-Gaudet said...

Gorgeous freebies. Thanks very much for both of them
I love your kits.
Thanks also for the discount. I'm off to shop in your store.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Feb. 10, 2012. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...