Friday, February 17, 2012

50% Off GOING GOING GONE | New Release at Guest Store


Hi Everyone!
I am cleaning my closet LOL
So ... this week I present all kits that I want to retire.
It'll be GONE by the end of February
So hurry up grab them because it's 50% OFF during the time!
WOOT!



Here're some of them that you can grab:



and I also have new releases at my guest store
PICKLEBERRYPOP

So the loving day celebration is over and it's time for SPRING!

For winter's rains and ruins are over,
And all the season of snows and sins;
The days dividing lover and lover,
The light that loses, the night that wins;
And time remembered is grief forgotten,
And frosts are slain and flowers begotten,
And in green underwood and cover
Blossom by blossom the spring begins.
Algernon Charles Swinburne (1837–1909)









And here're some gorgeous layouts made by The Exquisite Team:




And the winner for this kit is:
Lety


Email me at:
charlize dot creations at gmail dot com

Last but not least ....
Do you see my new LOGO?
Yeah ... there's gonna be a BIG changes coming this March!
So ... stay tune and make sure you get the news
Because it'll be lots of fun with
Challenges, Freebies, New Releases and more!

Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...