Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Release | I Am Blessed


I AM so "TRULY" BLESSED!

After feeling blessed last year by having such a great support from my customers,
this year I release the same theme but with greater collection of I am Blessed.
I am Blessed of having such a great family - husband and kids -
who keep supporting me and have been a great companion all these years
and this new year it'd be a great opportunity
to create such a kit for showing all the people in the world
how being blessed is truly sweet -just like this collection.

I Am Blessed MEGA Collection

Kit | Papers Add On | Brooches | Chains | Schemes

Don't forget, this weekend only you can GRAB the MEGA Collection
and get Solo QP Series 5 with the same theme!












The Exquisite Team and me *LOL can't resist of making 2 LOs*
are happily creating such beautiful layouts for your inspirations:




Stay tune for tomorrow release at my Guest January Store:
Pickleberrypop

And here's the WINNER of Sneak Peek & WIN it Tuesday:



Email me at
charlize dot creations at gmail dot com
for the coupon!

Have an early weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...