Friday, November 18, 2011

Life In Beautiful Frames with Charlize Creations | New Releases

Life In Beautiful Frames

is my quote when I started to learn this digital scrapbook.
All of the pictures that we capture in life
can be beautifully framed with digital scrapbook.
So this week, I presented 2 Playing With Frames series
and make a special bundle just for you.

Playing With Frames I & II
(please remember that they won't be in the store forever
only until 20 Nov)



And you can buy them separately too!

Playing With Frames I
(This was previously available at September Guest Store)



Playing With Frames II



And also coming from previously available at September Guest Store
A Kit about WOMAN in general.

In A Woman's World

this time it's completed with the ADD Ons too!
So grab them all in one ...

Kit | Clusters | Folded Papers | Bundle







And some of beautiful layouts done by Exquisite Team for your inspirations:


------------------

Last but not least, my contribution for THE DAILY DIGI has been revealed! YAY!



Lookie lookie at the lovey dovey product I create:



Well ... go and check out the site now!!!
------------------

Stay tune for a new CHRISTMAS KIT coming next week!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...