Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Exquisite Team Spotlight With 40% SALES - featuring: ANGELA

Featuring: ANGELA
Tell me a bit about your family
I'm married to Jan and we have 4 sons.
Ben is 5 years old and Luc, Wes and Nik are 3years old.

What is your forum/gallery name
Alegna

Where do you live?
In a small town in the East of the Netherlands.

When is your birthday?
October 26th

What or Whom that make you digiscrapbooking?
I used to have a site for my boys
and I used Paint Shop Pro to make layouts,
from there I came across lessons for scrapbooking.

When did you start it?
Scrapbooking like I do know I started end of 2007.

What inspires you?
Sometimes the theme of the kit,
sometime a photo I want to use or a poem.

Which one is your most favourite kit
of Charlize Creations?

I think 'Care for you'

And here's the beautiful layouts made by Angela
using CARE FOR YOU Collections:

Which one is your most favourite layout?

C:
Isn't it GORGEOUS?
Please click the picture to leave some love!

What is your favourite color?
Black

Tell me your favourite designers
Of course the designers I CT for,
Damayanti Studio, Dilo, Kitty Designs,
Lisete Scrap, Studio Charlize, Thaliris Designs,
Vesi Design and Wish Bliss Studio,
I also love the designs of Lorie Davison,
SussieM Designs, Kimla Designs, Lily Designs,
Jazzmin Designs, NatashaNaSt Designs a
nd Red Ivy Designs

Tell me your favourite stores
that you shop most of the time and why?

Scrapbookgraphics, After 5 Designs,
9th & Bloom and Scrappity Doo Dah
because there are the most designers
of which I love the designs.

What is your lucky number?
3

What is your favourite drinks?
Cocktail, liquor or coffee?

Cola

What is your dream for your future?
To become a grandmother *bigsmile*

What would be your ideal place of vacation?
Anywhere it's warm

What accomplishment are you most proud of?
My family

What is your top 5 song favourite right now?
Caro Emerald - Back It Up
B.o.B ft. Hayley Williams - Airplanes
Eminem ft. Rihanna - Love The Way You Lie
Alicia Keys - Empire State of Mind (Part II 2)
Timbaland ft. Keri Hilson, D.O.E., Sebastian - The Way I Are

Do you read? what is your most favourite books?
Do you read them over and over again?

No, I don't have time to read.

If you got the chance to meet one celebrity,
whom do you choose?

Jeffrey Dean Morgan

C:
Hmmm lookie lookie here:


From Charlize:
I will close Angela's spotlight with my own thought about her ...
I think she's a very talented scrapper,
and now becoming a designer *wink wink*
and she's a sweet, caring and passionate person.
She always there when I was in need of support
and she always do that within her time with me.
I am more than happy and delighted to not only consider her
as my creative team, but she's also my friend -
best friend I find in this digiscrapbook world!

And Since Angela love Care For You Kit sooo much ...
to make this spotlight even more interesting, I'll be having

ONE WEEK 40% DISCOUNT OF

So grab the special price while you can,
because the next spotlight will be Nov 16th
Which means, the sale will be ended but ...
the next one will come!

Thank you for reading this and have a great week!
{Charlize Creations}

3 comments:

An said...

Ow this is great sweetie, you're personal note means so much to me!! The feeling is mutual, I'm lucky to have met a friend like you!
Big hugs An!

yogovonne said...

I love Angela's layouts. I wish her well as further out such great ideas. She also has a good taste ... Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

Amy Jo said...

What a sweet interview. I think it's amazing how you can tell how much you appreciate her just through your note at the bottom. Gorgeous layouts and gorgeous kits.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...