Thursday, October 2, 2008

FLERGS!

YAY YAY YAY ... I am so excited that this month I am guest for FLERGS!
and here's the fan flair if you're also her fan you can snagged it :D
















well ... you can definitely go to her store to check out what's inside ... BUT, you'd better prepare your PAYPAL 'cos you probably gonna buy her store LOL ...

here's the link.

check out some of her preview kit here:


















































































Click them to go to her store too :D


So what're u waiting for?? GO TO HER STORE NOW!!!!!!!

Rgds,
Charlz

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow...you are one lucky girl. Congrats on you Guest CT spot.

Tammy said...

Oh wow!! I just lover Flergs items. She is the glitter queen for sure. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Congrats!!!! I love Flergs, she is awesome!!!

Michelle said...

congrats. I am so jeaulous. I love her designs.

Unknown said...

You are so lucky! I love her stuff! Congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...