Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The newest designer is here!

YUP she's Melissa Bennett ... and she's my designer, still guest for me, this June.
Here's the link to her store: Melissa Bennett Designs and she also sells at Sweet Shoppe Designs!

Check the image below from the store of the kit that I plan and have already made LO with:





















































and another one is the new release:




























I still wait my son's graduation day (from kindergarten to elementary school) - he'll perform next 6th June 2008 - for this kit ... it'll be perfect!

Here's a LO I made for Fishy kit - the next one will be uploaded tomorrow in sequence :D




























My husband's first diving at Bali Island
He's going to jump in!

Credit:
Here Fishy Fishy by Melissa Bennett
Check them at:
Melissa Bennett Designs Store
and
Sweet Shoppe Designs

Okay ... gtg now ... have fun with the purchase!

Rgds,
Charlz

4 comments:

Beth said...

what beautiful kits!! Love the one of your husband about to jump in . . . what a great layout!

Unknown said...

oh my, toooo cute!!

Rachel said...

those are some great kits! Love the diving lo!

PsiPsi said...

wow those are cool
great diving layout! I love the fishys
lol
psi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...