Monday, March 17, 2008

Different and Wonderful Easter 2008

This easter so different because I have 2 kids, and I can be a scrapper!
Meaning, I am be able to celebrate it with my kids and memorize them into scrap.
Here're some layouts for the kids ... one for each one ...


For Raphael - when he was 3 years old:






















Credit:
Egg Hunt by Kalanice


and for Bianca ... newest pic:






















Credit:
I'm A Hoppin' (Hoppy Easter Kit) by Eclectic Scrap

And I am resigning from DID ... because I am soooo occupied with my new settling up new restaurant and I don't want to be irresponsible for my layouts with them ...
It was my last LO with them.

so ... for you everyone at DID - you're sooo sweet!

Rgds,
Winnie

5 comments:

Annie said...

Wonderful layouts, love the extraction!

AfriDigiDiva said...

Those are gorgoues layouts!

Leigh said...

Your lo's are terrif. Very sweet!

Maggie Lamarre said...

Very pretty.
Maggie

Unknown said...

2 gorgeous LO's for Easter.


Happy St Patrick's Day from N Ireland.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...