Thursday, December 6, 2007

Cool Dad

This is for today ... I am using few kits from Natalie Bird:
Cool Attitude Paper
Cool Attitude Element
Define Me
Twist It Ribbon

It's about my husband, he's a very cool dad in our eyes, me as a wife and the kids.
Raphael loves him so much and miss him when he was out of town for office duty and I missed him also (of course hahaha) because he's the one who fill our house with chats and laughs ...
He can manage his world of working and parenting better than I do and the kids adore him so much ...
This is him with Bianca, our 2nd child. She was born in February 2007 and now she's 10 months old. She's our new little precious!






















I'll be coming up with another layouts for today!

Love ya,
Charlz


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...