Friday, December 7, 2007

Jakarta Christmas

Hey, it's another layout of landscape - not about people everytime ;)
well ... I saw beautiful photo by Rian Handayani, one of my smart photographer
friend in Jakarta and she took some pictures from Taman Anggrek Mall (hopefully I am not wrong) and they are soooooo amazing.
I ask for her permission to scrap her photos and she agreed.
Here it's the layout:






















I used kit from She's Full Of Scrap called Winter Melody Kit:






















You can find the kit at Designing Moments Shoppe!
SFOS kit are just fabulous!

Well ... that was for today lunchie time.
We just returned home from Birthday Dinner for my Raphael.
He's 6 years old today.
Sure sure ... I'll scrap everything I took from the little party today.
It was happy and amazing lil party.

Tomorrow will be a hard day then ... for scrapping hahaha

Ciao,
Charlz

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Beautiful layout and kit. I love the colors.

Mary said...

Happy B-day to yor lil one & the layout is wonderfully scrapped.

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Lovely layout and kit! I rarely scrap non-people, thanks for the reminder to do just that:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...