Sunday, December 9, 2007

Design In Digital Scraplift Challenge

Finally, I am able to complete the Scraplift Challenge by DID, using Raphael's old pic when he was 2 years old - eating Dunkin Donuts at home.
He was not actually happy when I took the pictures hahahaha ... but I made it and now it's useful to complete a challenge!






















I am using a freebies from Blossom & Shine Kit and the kit was awesome.
I once use it for my own picture, it's not in any gallery, or is it?
But I made 2 identical layouts based on this kit, check this:
The first one is for Call to Act Project by The Digichick:

















I called it Orphanage Easter for the year of 2007.
Click the image to find the information link!

And the 2nd one is my own pictures at Disneyland LA:
















It's not in any of my gallery too :)
Which one do you like? hehehe ...

I've been waiting for my husband tonite, and he's not yet home (arghhhhhh it's already 12 past 21 in the early morning!)

Now it's time to sleep then ... all my kids are!

God bless, Ciao,
Charlz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...