Monday, December 10, 2007

Call to Act Kit!

I am sooooooo pleased to have this Call to Act Kit from The Digichick!
I love all the papers, elements ... everything about it ... I made one LO for Bianca yesterday nite - combining this kit with Tara Dunstan's Action - Corner Folds:






















Credits:

Tara Dunstan - Corner Folds





















And the preview of Call to Act Kit:






















You still can have it before December 25, 2007.
Click the image to see all information how to grab this kit!
It's free free free free!

and another LO's for this Call to Act beautiful kit is about BOROBUDUR TEMPLE, the world's ex 7th wonder which has been neglected.
I am sure that it should be in the list of the world's 7th wonder.
Unfortunately the poll was using internet poll which is for me is NOTTTTT fair, why?
Because so many poor Indonesia people who don't even know what the internet is or don't have enough money to login to the internet. So they don't have the chance to get into the poll.
They should do a FAIR and GOOD judgement next time! Arghhhhhh ...

So, please enjoy the picture of the STILL (for me) the WORLD's 7th WONDER:






















Ok ... coming up next ... my siggy at Indolounge Forum :D

Ciao,
Charlz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...