Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy Independence Day with Something OLD n NEW!

First of all, let me celebrate with you, THE INDEPENDENCE DAY!
For everyone who celebrates, I put the previous releases of the matching theme
which you can grab now exclusively at OSCRAPS:

THE INDEPENDENCE
MINI Kit & Clusters





Some of layouts made by the Exquisite Team:



And ... for everyone who's not celebrating the day,
I have a NEW COLLABORATION for you!
Finally me and Re Kneipp able to join in force together and make something.
A kit for all of you who doesn't have the chance to take a vacation during the holiday.
Here it is:

STAYCATION COLLABORATION KIT




And some inspirations from the Exquisite Team:



Make sure to stop by at OSCRAPS at my FREEBIE Section
a matching WA for Staycation Collab:



Stay tune for a new collection coming up next week
only at OSCRAPS!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...