Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Previous Releases | The Time Of My Life

The Time Of My Life is here ...

Finally the previous releases of The Time Of My Life hit OSCRAPS
Grab the BUNDLE and get FREE WITH PURCHASE ~ Template
Check out the collection:

THE TIME OF MY LIFE BUNDLE
Kit | Clusters | Word Arts






And here's the Preview of The FWP:



Also this time for SEPARATE PACK LOVERS you can buy the collection separately:
Alpha Pack | Paper Pack | Element Pack





Don't forget to go to my Facebook Fan Page to grab exclusive Journal Cards
Specially made from the upcoming new collection this week:



FYI, the EXCLUSIVE FREEBIES - Funky Mom Journal Cards
especially made for Charlize Creations Newsletter Subscriber
has been sent yesterday *wink*
Here's the preview:



For anyone who missed it, well ... just subscribe to my NEWSLETTER
and you MAY grab another Exclusive Freebies again, one day *wide grin*

Or, you can buy the collection of Funky Mom at Oscraps here:



Ok, stay tune at my BLOG for Sneak Peek & WIN it Tuesday, coming right up!
Have a great week!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...