Monday, May 28, 2012

Featured Designer | Kitty Designs

Hey Everyone!
It's been awhile since I am featuring one of my designer friends :)
This time back to Kitty Designs, well she's actively having new kits every week 
so I have so much to share to you :D

It's her NEW Release today:



I created a layout for her, using photos of my children - Bianca and Raphael.
Raphael is already higher level in piano lesson than Bianca
He started the lesson since he was 4 and now when he was 10 years old
He's already so handy in tutoring his sister.
Unfortunately his sister is a bit reluctant so this is a very rare moment
capturing them two, learning not only how to play piano, but to get along well
as a brother and a sister in life!
I am praying everyday that they'll be great together forever!


and also Cuddle Me Sketches 2 ... 

Well ... with the above Sketches, I managed to make 2 other layouts,
the first one is made for 2011 Album - well ... I try so hard to make it come true
year by year album of our memories together, but never had the chance to do it :(


and another one for Bianca and Raphael as well, and this one is also adde by


Aren't they gorgeous!?!
What're you waiting for?? Grab them while you can!

and .... 
Have a nice week ahead!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...