Sunday, April 8, 2012

Previous Releases 3rd Introduction | Boys & Dreams Theme

Sorry, I think I FORGOT to post this here LOL
It's my 3rd introduction to my theme goodies
available in store:


Hello!
Birthday is over now - and I am so glad that we're all enjoying the party!
Now I must get back to work ...
introduce you again the rest of the themes in Charlize Creations Store

This time is Introduction into Boys & Dreams Theme.
For BOYS all over the world, I have:

KEEP ON MOVING BUNDLE
Kit | Add On | Cards
Element Pack | Alpha Pack | Paper Pack

FIRST IN LAST OUT BUNDLE
Kit | Stacked Papers | Frame Add On
Element Pack | Alpha Pack | Paper Pack

BOYS DON'T CRY BUNDLE
Kit | Quickpages | Word Arts
Element Pack | Alpha Pack | Paper Pack

ON YOUR MARK! BUNDLE
Kit | Frame Clusters | Add On | FREE TAGS!
Element Pack | Alpha Pack | Paper Pack

And some themes about one fine DREAMS ... zz ...zzz ....zzz ...

DREAM A LITTLE DREAM BUNDLE
Kit | Word Arts | Add On
Element Pack | Alpha Pack | Paper Pack

WHAT DREAMS MAY COME KIT
Alpha Pack | Element Pack | Paper Pack | Quickpages

Check out the previews:




Layout from the Exquisite Team for:
FIRST IN LAST OUT Collection




Layout from the Exquisite Team for:
Keep On Moving Collection:



Layout from the Exquisite Team for:
ON YOUR MARK Collection




Other layouts coming soon *wink*

1 comment:

asicstigershoesonline said...

One option is to only buy your shirts from Abercrombie and Fitch stores. This is a strategy I have been implementing for years. Places like American eagle and Hurley typically have good deals on Jeans that are of good quality. No one will even question the quality of your true religion sale if you purchase them from Abercrombie and Fitch stores. Where do I shop from? If I shop at some places such as Macy’s or Ralph Lauren, my clothes are usually too formal and when I shop at stores like Kohl’s and Jenny the quality is never good enough. One of my favorite stores to shop at is Abercrombie Fitch store. I also like wearing D&G glasses from Hollister.Louis Vuitton

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...