Thursday, April 26, 2012

Brand New Collection | I Remember You

"I Remember You"
It's how I want to say it
Whenever I'm apart with someone that I love
Friends, Best Friends, Family .... 
Loved Ones ... 

When the feelings are blue,when the distance is so far away,
When days become nights and nights become day,
When the hearts are gloom ...
I Remember You!
Scrap away your sorrow, sadness and longing with this kit, 
specially made for remembering someone
that's so far away ... out of touch but close to the heart.


 

Also available for Separate Pack Lovers:
 

And here're beautiful layouts made by The Exquisite Team:


 Don't forget, I have a matching FREEBIE just for you to grab at FREEBIES Section:


Last but not least, here's the WINNER of Sneak Peek & WIN it:

Email me at:
charlize dot creations at gmail dot com

Don't forget to stay tune for next Monday
I'll re-release my previous releases!

Have an early weekend!!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...