Monday, January 9, 2012

New Year - New Series | New Releases | New Guest Store | ALL NEW

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Finally it's 2012!
I am terribly sorry that it's LATE to send you the newsletter.
I was overwhelmed with the new year and also the real life is really starting to trap me!
Ok, no more delay ...
Let me introduce you the NEW SERIES of another Quickpages I started this year!

SOLO QP Series


Series 1 made specially from Bundle Up Collection



Series 2 made specially from Warmheart Winter Collection



Series 3 made specially from Dream A Little Dream Collection



Series 4 made specially from Bliss Collection



And here're some layouts I made from the Quickpages:



DON'T FORGET if you want to grab them all, you can have 35% OFF here:



And this January I am GUEST-ing at PICKLEBERRYPOP YAY!
They changed owner, redecorating and VOILA ... it definitely looks gorgeous!
Here're some definitely NEW FRESH collection I release there:

WISHFUL THINKING
New Year is here and there're so many wishes were thrown up there in the skies,
a lot of prayers were made and we're all hoping for the best in our lives!

This kit was dedicated special for all wishful thoughts in the world
so that all of our wishes, prayers and hopes come throughout the year!

You can collect them separately now!
KIT | PAPER PACK | ELEMENTS PACK | ALPHA PACK






and I also have my first SOLO SCHEME SERIES
using Wishful Thinking theme:



Make sure not to miss them all Exclusively this January only at PICKLEBERRYPOP!
And here're some gorgeous layouts teamed up by my Exquisite Team and PBP CT
just for your inspirations:





Last but not least, stay tune
for a complete collection full of sparkling and love next week at SBG!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...