Friday, January 20, 2012

New Release | LOVE Begins To Bloom

LOVE Begins To Bloom

Valentine's is going to be a few more weeks
But LOVE begins to bloom in my world!
Today is my 11 years ANNIVERSARY! *wide grin*
I thank God for having a very understanding and supportive husband
He's the best husband I've ever asked for! Truly a gift from above!
So let me share the LOVE with lots of LOVE goodies in stores!
Well both my SBG and Guest Store PBP I mean *wink*
So ... here're for the LOVE that's beginning to bloom all around us

Find them at Scrapbookgraphics:

YOU ARE LOVED
Kit | Frame Clusters | Papers Add On | Bundle
(the kit and papers add on were previously being featured at The Daily Digi)








If you happened to purchase them at TDD,
you can now buy the frame clusters *grin*

Some gorgeous layouts made by The Exuiqiste Team:




And another one at Pickleberrypop this month of January
A collab between me and the famous FayETTE Designs:

I • Heart • U
Collab Kit | Word Tags Add On | Bundle

We have a special offer weekend only
Free With Purchase Bundle
grab add on
I•Heart•U Add On Frames, Doodles & Journaling Bubbles
remember, weekend only!



Here're the FREE ADD ON coming with BUNDLE:



Remember it's THIS WEEKEND ONLY!
You can also buy only the kit or only the Word Tags here:





Or you may purchase separately a special add on made by Fayette herself:



Well ... many choices you can pick huh!
So ... to make you drool more, here're layouts made
by both The Exquisite Team and PBP CT:



Don't forget that Chinese New Year is around the corner
You may grab the Chinese New Year theme's kit

GONG XI

Still 20% OFF until end of Chinese New Year:




And I THANK YOU for so many new subscribers to my newsletter
You have no idea HOW HAPPY I am!!
Just to remind you all, to LIKE my FACEBOOK FANPAGE
Because I'm going to have a FREEBIE
Exclusively for the FACEBOOK FANPAGE Likers!



Make sure you're telling your friends about this
And I'll give you sometimes LOL
Will reveal and make it available near Valentine's Day!

And here's the WINNER of the collab kit:
ckcpurple


Email me at:
charlize dot creations at gmail dot com
for the prize!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...