Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Week "NEW" Happening

Hi Girls!
I know I know ...
it's supposed to be SNEAK PEEK & WIN It Tuesday ...

Unfortunately I am going to be a bit late this week
as there's going to be 2 kits in the same day being released - WOW.

So ... I think it's a good time showing around
what my other digi friends doing this week ...


First of all we have EDELINE DESIGNS,
she's doing beautifully with a new kit:



She also has Two New Templates called SNAP IT,
you have to check out in her store here:

Edeline Marta at Two Peas In A Bucket

And then we have Kitty Designs,
she's very SUPERB in doing photo albums -
and now she's releasing *again* her new sketch collection:


Don't forget to stop by at her store:

Kitty Designs at Oscraps

Last but not least, my dear friend Lydia Designs,
the humble yet kindhearted woman I know,
releasing a collection of Aged in Elegance:



She has quite a collection on this new release:
Templates, Quickpages and Wordarts ...
oh wow you won't miss her Wordarts, they are FABULOUS!
Make sure to grab them all at:

Lydia Designs at Oscraps

Ok ... that's for the week and stay tune for later tonight,
I'll post the SNEAK PEEK & WIN It!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...