Saturday, July 23, 2011

Featured Designer: Kitty Designs

Hi Girls ...
I am going to do something different now, when I feel like it :)
And it's about my designer friends ...
I'll show you around some of my designer friends goodies and even their best work beside scrapbook ... so stay tune on my blog!

This time I pick Kitty, she's my best friend and we even met once in real life beside digiland, she's my mentor and I was her CT head ... she's so talented, sweet and caring lady.
She has a great taste in designing and I may say that I am so proud to be her friend *wink*

The newest goodies she has are:
Blended Frames and {Story Teller} Krafted Blocks



You can find them all at her exclusive store:
OSCRAPS
She even has tutorial of: simple frame with a fun overlay to give an accent to your photo.
Check out on her blog here:
A Story Time

Ok, I'll leave you to browse around her blog!
Stay tune for more featured designer - SOON!

{Charlize Creations}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...