Sunday, May 1, 2011

Do you love puppies? It's time to treasure them! - Plus WINNER announced!

Hi Ladies ...
Happy Friday!
Were you watching the Royal Wedding??
Well ... finally William is marrying his school sweetheart ..
I am so happy for them and wishing Diana was there to see it.
They seem so genuinely in love and I wish he wouldn't follow his dad's steps.

Okay enough said about the Royal Wedding ... now it's time to NEW RELEASE!
GRAB THEM 20-30% OFF until Sunday!

Heartbeat At My Feet Bundle
Kit | Stacked Papers | Frame Clusters







And again ... some layouts made beautifully by the Exquisite Team:



And just a little tease for you ... that happened to forget to subscribe my Newsletter
I just send a mini kit exclusive for the subscribers:



This kit was made to celebrate the NEW Little Annie!!
So ... make sure next time you don't miss Exclusive Freebie from me, HOW?
Subscribe HERE!!

And thank you for all of your comments and supports you mentioned at my blog on last Wednesday about the lost of a friend of mine.
I am *still* praying for the wife and kids everynight so God will send His little angels to comfort them, it was nothing a man can do.

Okay, so the winner to the kit for free are:
  1. Люмика
  2. Ilaria
  3. Maca

Thank you for participating and stay tune for next Wednesday ... because ...
I'll be having a COLLAB kit!
A cute one though LOL ...

Have a GREAT WEEKEND!!!



2 comments:

Люмика said...

I 'm glad I won! my email kalinkin89@mail.ru

Unknown said...

wwwwwwooooowwwwww!!!!!!!
I won it too!!!!
so happy....thanks!!!!
and my mail
cataliniilaria@teletu.it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...