Friday, April 1, 2011

*NEW* Bunch of Loves - A Studio Girls Collab and WINNER Announced!

FRIDAY is HERE! YAY!
And it's a new release day!
Well ... I have 2 new releases for you 20-30% OFF during weekends!

Bunch Of Loves
Kit | Frame Clusters | Mini Kit | Bundle







And some gorgeous layouts from the Exquisite Team:



And the other kit is a collab
from me and the famous FLERGS - again!
YAY ... we're having so much fun!

LOVE 2 DANCE



And here's some layouts for your inspiration:



and the WINNERs of BUNCH OF LOVES
Sneak Peek & Win It are:

Michele
skifrenzy
SharonKay

Please email me at:
charlize dot creations at gmail dot com
for your free kit link!

Have a great weekend everyone!
{Charlize Creations}

2 comments:

SharonKay said...

Wow, thank you so much, Charlize. I just emailed you. I am so happy I was one of the winners.

Majid Ali said...

Love lifts us up where we belong. God bless you. See the power of Positive thinking within you. Please follow my blog. Positive Thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...