Thursday, January 27, 2011

*Early Release* Gift Of Laughter & CU Ribbons

Hey everyone that I love!
I have to go out of town tomorrow so today I think is the best day for
EARLY RELEASE!
20-30% OFF Until Sunday Jan 30! YAY!

GIFT OF LAUGHTER
Kit | Stacked Papers | Wordarts | Bundle







And some gorgeous layouts made by The Exquisite Team
I even have one beautiful Hybrid! WOW!



And ... I am happy to announce that
Finally I am back with COMMERCIAL USE!
Been keeping it for quite awhile ...

Special for Valentine's Day:
JUST RIBBON (1)
(You may use it for Personal and S4H too!)

Last but not least, enjoy your moment and make sure to stay tune next week
Because I am having a GUEST-STORE! YAY!
And ... you can WIN the first kit in the store by playing along with me:
How? Just go to my blog here to post away your answer:
Charlize Creations - Life In Beautiful Frame

Don't miss it!
Have a great day and stay tune!
{Charlize Creations}

1 comment:

yogovonne said...

Wooooooooow!!!! Fantastic!!!Totally gorgeous!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...