Saturday, December 4, 2010

**NEW RELEASE** 2011 Calendar: A Whole New Year

After enjoyed by Studio Charlize loyal customers as a Christmas Present
you can NOW grab them in the store!

A Whole New Year
2011 Calendar made from a whole year collection
of cute dolls by Charlize Creations




And a beautiful and gorgeous hybrid calendar by Tanja for your inspiration:



Plus I wanna share some of very sweet,
caring and passionate thankful emails from my customers
because without you all, I am nothing
and I am thanking you all for being with me all these years!


And don't forget, I'll be participating at:
Here's the SNEAK PEEK:


So stay tune and make sure you don't miss my part!

Have a great weekend!
{Charlize Creations}

1 comment:

Molly said...

Just wanted to let you know that I made a calendar for my mom for Christmas! Thanks for this super fun product!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...