Saturday, October 30, 2010

6th Run of the SEVEN GAMES is HERE - worth $10 for 3

Okay Ladies,
I am terribly sorry for not running this as soon as I can ...
But anyway ...

here's the 6th Run of The SEVEN GAMES

and it's EASY!

I just created a blinkie -
made by my closest designer friend: Kitty Designs
and ...
1. I want you to snag the blinkie and host it in your own hosting
2. Put it anywhere you like, signature in the forum or blog ... or elsewhere ...
3. And link it to my store:
Scrapbookgraphics.com :: Studio Girls :: Charlize Creations

If you have done it, please post the link at
Scrapbookgraphics Forum
(Do not post HERE!)

Here's the FAN BLINKIE of Studio Charlize:


So, what're you waiting for???
(This Games will be ended November 3, 2010)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...