Friday, September 24, 2010

Scrapbookgraphics Guest Designer: Charlize Creations - Collab With Studio Flergs!

My FREEBIE Part:

Link to grab them:
Robotrix Freebie by Charlize Creations

Don't forget to grab Flergs' part HERE!

And now is the time to post the 1st and 2nd Run Winners:
1st Run Games: I am doing collab with Flergs YAY!


Mary, Lindsay, Monica (RI)

2nd Run Games: I am Guest-ing at Scrapbookgraphics, Woot woot!
Because only 3 Ladies answered the correct one so the prize goes to:

BunnyFreak, Lelishna and Marci

Some of you are not providing me with email,
therefore please send me email at:
charlize dot creations at gmail dot com
I'll provide you with prizes of $5
to spend at my Scrapbookgraphics store

So ... what's the 3rd Run?
Well well ... let me take a breath for awhile
and I'll be back to you
in another approximately 2 hours
for the next one!

Don't miss it!
Have fun!

8 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Sep. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

Sandy_in_MD said...

Colorful and fun kit - thank you so much for the matching freebie!

Sharon Kay said...

Thank you for the freebie of the Robotix kit ... you are a new designer to me ... it will be nice to preview your work up close.

My 2 teenagers are on a robotics team and right now are in the middle of the build season ... this kit looks promising!

Patricia said...

Congrats to the winners! Thanks for the freebie of the Robotix kit!

Janie said...

Thanks for the super cute freebie Winnie :)

NeeNee said...

Thank you so much sweetie! This collab is just AMAZING!!!

happyscrapper said...

Thank you so much for the add-on!

CĂ©lia Costa said...

Love the kit and thanks so much for the freebie !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...