Friday, August 20, 2010

**NEW** 2 Collabs From Charlize Creations!

Weekend is HERE!
It means FRIDAY RELEASE!! Wooohooo!

I was so busy during the week ...
as I have 2 collabs!

A beautiful color indeed for summer collaboration
from me and ZZS designer: Blue Flower Art
20% OFF Today!

Peggy's Sundress
Find them at:
Zig Zag Scrap | Scrapbookbytes | Pickleberrypop


And some beautiful layouts for your inspirations:
Aren't they beautiful?!?!?

And I have my first collaboration with Mye De Leon
We decided to have a celebration for this collab with 30% OFF for a full week!

Find them at:
Scrapbookbytes and Pickleberrypop

Family
The Bundle | The Kit | The Word Arts | The Quickpages









Some layouts from the Exquisite Team:


Aren't they gorgeous?!?!?
So grab them now in my stores
And have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...