Friday, July 9, 2010

New Release Friday 20% OFF!

Hi everyone!
Sorry for being quite for awhile, I guess last June I was truly overwhelmed

Hopefully starting this July I can lay back and give the best for you

So here're for the week some news for you ...
Yes I am closing my store at Elemental Scraps

but I joined Funky Playground Designs [YAY!] and there'll be exclusive goodies at FPD.

I made an add on from When I'm Feeling Blue Kit :

When I'm Feeling Blue Alpha Add On
20% OFF Today!


And if you haven't got the chance to grab the mini kit, here's the preview:
And again, showing LOs so you may have inspirations:
Meanwhile

Summer Sunshine
is finally at Scrapbookbytes
it's also 20% OFF Today!


Some layouts from my CT:
Don't forget, there's Frame Cluster
specially made for you inside the kit!
And there's a matching WA for you too!
WOW ... here's the Word Art Add On also 20% OFF today!

Have fun!
{Charlize Creations}
Scrapbookbytes | Funky Playground Designs | Scrapable
July Guest at Zig Zag Scraps

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...