Saturday, July 24, 2010

New Release 20-30% OFF 'till Sunday!

Find them at Scrapbookbytes
and also at my guest July store: Zig Zag Scraps

A kit dedicated to memorize every loving ones in your family
or friends who eventually got sick and
we CARE for them a lot also support them!

CARE FOR YOU
The Kit | The Greetings Card | The Word Tags | The Quickpages

They are now 20% OFF until perhaps ... Sunday *wink*

Check out the previews:









Remember that you can grab the bundle for 30% OFF

and again ...

You can find them at Scrapbookbytes
and also at my guest July store: Zig Zag Scraps

Here're some beautiful layouts for your inspirations:

So cute and sweet isn't it?

So ... what're you waiting for?
Grab them now!

Have a wonderful weekend!
{Charlize Creations}

1 comment:

MiniBullyMom aka Laura B. said...

I must say that even though it's not my normal "style" I think it's an absolutely adorable kit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...