Thursday, April 15, 2010

NEWS and Sneak Peek!


Yes ... I changed my LOGO Yippie!!
... and to celebrate that yesterday I just released my APRIL Freebie,
ONLY for Charlize Creations Newsletter Subscriber ... and I want to show it off here:



And some LOs by my Exquisite Team to share you the beauty of the mini!



If you don't want to miss next month freebie, make sure to subscribe Charlize Creations Exquisite News by clicking here.

Meanwhile, here's the sneak peek for Friday New Release:



Don't forget to stay tune in my store!

And remember ... if you subscriber the newsletter you will get early release special price!

So ... what're you waiting for?

2 comments:

citygurl08 said...

wow lots of prettys

Designs by Roanna said...

Love the colors in the Sneek Peek! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...