Thursday, March 4, 2010

Flergs ... One of My Favourite Designer!

Yes ... I've been loving her for so long and I am lucky enough to be her Creative Team.
She's not only sweet, generous but also have VERY good quality throughout her designs.
Do not hesitate to look 100% into them and you won't regret it ;)

And she just have one beautiful kit released today, it's just one of her many gorgeous kits which she sells @ Scrapbookgraphics. Check her store here - STUDIO FLERGS.

The new kit is a collab with Studio MGL
Casual Attraction with Studio MGL by Flergs

And you can also purchase the BUNDLE here:

And ... of course I made one beautiful layout with this gorgeous kit (hmmm plan to make two .... SOON!), here's my LO with Bianca, my 3 years old daughter:

Click the images to go to the store!

So ... don't miss it as today it's 20% OFF!

Have fun!
Charlz

2 comments:

NH Designz said...

Wow you have make a fantastic layout with this wonderful Stuff!!

Have a nice day!
*hugs* Nina (NH Designz)

A-liya said...

WOW!!
Stunning kit!
Gorgeous LO!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...