Saturday, February 13, 2010

Celebrate New Look @ Scrapbookbytes With BLOG TRAIN FREEBIE ... YAY!

Yes yes I know I know ... I am a bit generous lately LOL ...
So as it's stated in the title, Scrapbookbytes is having a NEW LOOK!
YIPPIEEE! And it's SO PRETTY!
To celebrate it, we're the fabulous designers of SBB is having BLOG TRAIN!

This is what you will get, A QP made from In Love With You Kit

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/9414/ccinlovewithyouqp.png

- download expired, may you all have fun! -

Here's the complete list of the fabulous designers link:

Late Night Scraps
Charlize Creations
Designs by Helly
Kari Hentzelt
A+ Designs
Silvia Romeo Designs
Creations By Rachael
Dani’s Scrap
teresabelle designs
Kalo Designs



And ...

I would like to play a little game as I want to give away my
In Love With You Kit,
here's the requirement:
1. Leave a message when you visit this Blog Train
2. Link me to your most complete gallery
3. And of course leave your email so I can contact you if you win!

I will pick you randomly by the end of the Blog Train, which is February 20.

Here's the preview of the kit that I want to give you:




So ... what're you waiting for??

Have fun,
Charlize

12 comments:

Valerie said...

Hi,
thanks for the qp.

here's my gallery: http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=34479

email just in case: vmcmartian at gmail dot com

Holly said...

How ADORABLE - LOVE it !! My SBB gallery here:
http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=3787

my username there : hollydolly

MemoryKeeper said...

Your blog is gorgeous! And I'm one that studies blogs! Thanks for the super sweet freebie!

My most complete gallery can be found here:

MemoryKeeper's Gallery

Here's to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the he♥rt,
Jeanette

❁Come scrap your blog with me...
Easy Custom Blogs
-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-.•:*¨¨*:•.-:¦:-

Lea said...

Your new kit In Love With You is so beautiful! I love it!

here my gallery. I had a more complete one but I lost everything.
http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=63237

email is
luan37 at hotmail dot com

Scrappy Diva said...

Love your blog and the new kit. Glad I found you!


link to my gallery:
http://www.sbelements.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=1571

e-mail: mini.artist at yahoo dot com

Lisa said...

Such a cute kit and QP! Ty!

Dawn said...

Awe, this is the cutness!! thanks!

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [14 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

CreativeBusyHands said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Feb. 14, 2010. Thanks again.

tajicat said...

Thanks so much! :)

Tami said...

♥ Thanks for sharing ♥

Ela said...

Hi Charlize,
oh I love this kit, the color sheme is just gorgeous!!!
here are my gallery:
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showgallery.php?ppuser=17754&username=mrs-ela

and here my mail-addy:
Mrs.Ela@gmx.net

thank´s so much for this great chance!!!
Hugs,
Ela

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...