Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Monday Madness Freebie

ONLY at SumScrapper !!

Click the preview and go to the download place, don't miss it!





























I won't be available for few days or perhaps weeks, my brother in law will have a wedding this mid of July, while our son is also having his holiday ... fiuh ...
And ... I will have to travel for the office duty ... not mention that they pick me as the PIC for the 10th anniversary party ... wooohooo ... SO ... there'll be so much to do, so little time, and there'll be only me ... GAAAHH ... Even now, I am soooo tired already!

So ... don't miss this freebie gals!
I am going to have the revamped kit (of course) after I return from the euphoria!

Have fun!
Charlz

1 comment:

SarahB said...

Cute! Love the colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...