Sunday, June 7, 2009

Gallery Standouts Blog TOOT TOOT!

This is so surprising - when I was given a set of picture by my brother in law, their pre-wedding pictures, I was so in love with the style and the situation of their portrait ... so sweet, natural and some even elegant. Eventhough the quality of the picture is not the best one, but still they are wonderful and lovingly pictures ... I can't resist myself to scrap them one by one - I've been hardly scrap anything lately - using my kits where I am CTing.

Then a surprise passed me by ... it was on GALLERY STANDOUTS BLOG ... yihaaaaaa
I am definitely so happy and sooooooo ecstatic!

Here's my LO:


























Credit:
Flourish by Kristin Cronin-Barrow find them at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

Check the preview to go to the store:



























I will have another layouts coming from this set of picture, definitely ... hopefully it can be as good as the previous one LOL ...

Thanks for looking gals!

Rgds,
Charlz

1 comment:

gabs-art said...

your page is amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...