Saturday, November 22, 2008

NEW LAUNCH: 25% Discounts & New Christmas Collections!

Charlize's Art at La Di Da Store is having 25% discounts until 30th November!
I also launch 2 new Christmas Collections.

The first one is NATAL COLLAB KIT with SHIEN DESIGNS *my best friend *
Click the preview to go to the store and don't forget that I sell everything separately.



The Paper:



The Alpha:



Some LOs by the creative team:



And another one is my own Christmas Kit ...
Sparkling Christmas Collections by Charlize's Art
During this promotion, you'll get the ADD ON: Make Your Own Tree - included in the collections!



Here's the ADD ON: Create Your Own Tree!
You can make your own Christmas Tree out of this Add ON ... so fun!



And the Alpha:



The Paper:



The Elements:



And here's some LOs made by my friends and CTs:



Okay, remember that the discount last until 30th November 2008!
So .. grab them NOW!

Rgds,
Charlz

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Love the new collections!!! Great work!

:::Melanie::: said...

Beautiful kits and CT LO's!

Lisbet said...

Hi there,

I need some inspiration to find something fun to create for christmas. Not only as a present – to dekorate my home to. So I take a big surfrole to find something cathing.

But you just show your designs but nothing what you cam make of it,

Have a great end of November and thanks for letting me see your stuff

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...