Thursday, September 18, 2008

ON DESIGNS!!!

Yay ... finally this month I am guest-ing for ON DESIGNS ... as you know that they're my fave of all time, although it's already the middle of month (hi hi hi sorry for the belated news, I was SO BUSY) so check out what they have for you all ...























and I have some LOs for this beautiful kit:











































AAANNDD of course, the new kit is here ... 2 of them are GRABBAG ... and the other one is so sweet!
Unfortunately I don't have the chance to make LO for the latest sweet dreams ... but here're the preview ;)










































My LOs:

RAK for Katrina ... her child is adorable!





















and my daughter, Bianca :) My precious little angel:









































Every Preview has link to their store ... so .. catch them up!

Have Fun!
Charlz

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great spot to have!!! Your layouts are amazing!! Love them!

Edhish said...

awesome pages win

lorig said...

Fabulous kits and wonderful pages you made with them.

The Mini Mum said...

Simply stunning LOs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...