Sunday, July 13, 2008

YAY Finally, MY ADENIUM Freebie!

Promise is a promise, and eventhough it's late :D we must keep it rite!
Well ... here's the freebie that I promised to you few days ago ... here's the preview
I am not that smart on TOU and else so this first one is only have the flowers, that's all :)

Here we go:






















Few Adenium Flowers in this freebie and paper is not included, maybe next time :D

Here's what I made from My Adenium:






















Credit:
Adenium Flower by Charlize's Upcoming Freebies
and the others by my designer Kirstin Cronin-Barrow

You can download it here
and don't forget to mention: My Adenium from Beauty By Charlize - in the credit, if you use them :)

Thank you so very much for stopping by and take your time downloading my freebie ;)

Rgds,
Charlz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...