Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Birthday Album

Oh well ... I made an album for Bianca's 1st Birthday Party and it's not yet release since I was soooo tempted to make all the pictures from the newest kit LOL ... it will always be new kit until 2010 I believe hahahaha ...
so ... here I am trying my best to put all the pictures in the perfect and sweet kit.
Please take a look some of them ...


















this is my family and the priest family, we're kind of ... good friend, sisters and brothers ;)

Credit:
The Good Life by Kristin Cronin-Barrow

and another one is my "trying my best" extraction LOL ...

















Credit:
Shabby Princess Design - Promise Collection (freebies!)

I have 22 pages for the total, but I won't be able to show them here hahaha
Maybe after I print them and make an album out of it, I'll show here ...

well ... nite nite everyone along Pacific Asia ...

Rgds,
Charlz

3 comments:

Amy Eileen said...

OMG you did a FANTASTIC job on that extraction. Its completely and utterly adorable!

Char said...

Aw, love that 1st birthday layout - your extraction is perfect!

AfriDigiDiva said...

Those are gorgeous layouts! Bianca is a beautiful girl.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...