Sunday, April 20, 2008

All-Time Favourite!

I know that the holiday of Christmas has been passed a long time ago, but this kit, from Kristin Cronin-Barrow, has been my ALL TIME FAVOURITE:























The swirls, the hearts, the ribbon ... I can use them over and over again inside few layouts!
I was not uploading all of the LOs in my galleries, but this is one of them:























I searched for another user and here're some layouts, beautiful ones, that I found using this kit, aren't they adorable too?

by zsaliza






















by novita





























by amyb






















by Mandy






















and actually there're many many more but just doesn't fit to my blog ;)
So ... enjoy and if you want give some love to the awesome ladies by clicking the images!

thanks for stopping by,
Charlz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...