Sunday, February 10, 2008

New Release

Here's some new release from my designers, if you're interested - please click the image to go STRAIGHT to the store ;)

Gorgeous kit From Kristin Cronin-Barrow of Sweet Shoppe Design






















I tried to make two pager using this kit and VOILAAAAAA ....












another new release from Lindsay Jane called Amelie - another pinky pinky kit, my fave color :)























I submitted a challenge called One Word Challenge at Sweet Shoppe Design here:























and last one, not too new, but I like this kit because it's so warm ... and it can express loving feeling inside your heart ... from Kalanice, called Souvenirs:























I express my sad feeling and submit LO for Sugar Free Challenge at Sweet Shoppe Design called Dear Daddy:






















Journaling:
I am so sorry
that in the last time
of your life,
I missed the opportunity
to talk to you
straightly
to make you proud
and to let things
happened
unexpectedly

Every week, I'll be coming back with new LO and new release kit, so ... stay tune!

Luv ya,
Charlz

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow! Great layouts! Love the kits too! Your last layout is so touching.

Robin Ennis Willson said...

Such beautiful layouts. I read the one for Daddy...and know what you mean. I've been blessed with the opportunity to make a new relationship with my Dad while he's still alive. It took many years.
Blessings,
Robin

Petra said...

wow fab new stuff and like the pages you made with it! I just recently discovered Kristin and loooove all her fab goodies! TFS

Have a great sunday!

Scrappy Cats Designs said...

awesome layouts! beautiful kits - thanks for pointing them out

The Artist Formaly Known as Kelly said...

Beautiful LO's.
Your journaling is so heartfelt.
Awesome picks!

*hugs*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...