Monday, January 21, 2008

Raphael in Pictures

My first son, Raphael, had a wonderful holiday with us last December in Jakarta.
We went to Senayan City to attend Lego City Exhibition.
It was fun and good for Raphael ...
Here's the pictures in scrap:






















Credits:

Natalie Bird - Ultimate Collection
Kristin Cronin-Barrow - Honey Bunch & Holiday Kisses

When he was on holiday with us, he met one of our friend's daughter named Jocelyn, she was called Josa. Josa has a gameboy and Raphael in love with ... her gameboy HAHAHA ...
Where she went, he kept following her ... looks like a falling in love boy ... but yes ... with gameboy hahahaha ...





















Journalling:

I believe in angels,
The kind that heaven sends,
I am surrounded by angels,
But I call them friends.

- Aizabel Parinas –

Credits:

Natalie Bird - Ultimate Collection
Melissa Herzog and BuzyBeeScrapper Designs - Glitter Grid Papers
Designs by Shelle - Finishing Touches

Jocelyn lives in Singapore with her parents. Her mom: Evelyn, is one of my husband's best and school friends.
They were nice, both of them.

And another great news I forgot to mention ... now I am one of Amy-Leigh Fennell creative teams ... YIIIIIIHAAAAAAA ...
Her designs are just fabulous ... I don't look at designers but I look at their designs. Sometimes like french designers are hardly heard but their designs are also fabulous!
I apply again today for one french designer ... well ... let's see whether I am in or not ;)

I put links for Amy-Leigh at this blog also ... please check ...
and here's the preview of her designs:
(click on the image to go to the store: Go Digital Scrapbooking)


















































and the new release:
























It's too bad that I didn't have the chance yet to do LO with her kit, perhaps this week ...
so ... wait for another scraps from me :)

Charlz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...