Thursday, December 13, 2007

Psst ... A Secret ....

A good friend of my husband, will get married at the end of this December.
They asked me to assist with their photo design, and I do it for them freeeeely ... I even proud of it.
Well ... I tried to do one - two ... three yesterday and today ... here's a sneak peak one of the layout that I made ...
But sshhh ... it's a secret :D























Credits:
MissMint - Coordinated Kit - Twinkle Toes
Petit Moineaux - Simplement

Isn't she beautiful?
They took so many relax and nice pictures ...
Hopefully they will like my creation ... hope wish wish ... (cross my finger!)

Okay ... a lot of things to do huh ... I have to finished 21 pages within this 2 weeks! WOW!

Wish me luck!
Charlz

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...